Your support is vital to the programs at Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum. Membership dues help fund annual events like Children's Day on the Farm, Discovering Archaeology Day, and the 1812 Fair and Reenactment, as well as the ongoing educational programming that takes place during JPPM's summer camps and various lectures and workshops.
Membership benefits include:
- 10% discount at the Show Barn Museum Shop
- 10% Discount on JPPM summer camps
- Patterson Points newsletter
- Advance notice of and invitations to special events and workshops
- Discounts on special event entry fees and summer camps
To become a member of the Friends of JPPM, you may complete the form accessed through the link below and send it to the Friends of JPPM by email, fax, or snail mail. Or contact Anne Starkweather, Friends of JPPM Executive Administrator, at phone number 410-586-8515 or email email@example.com. We accept checks (made out to "Friends of JPPM"), mastercard and visa.
Become a member of the Friends of Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum and help discover the past and preserve our rich history for the future!